How to Order
Different products/services have different ways of ordering. You can choose to:
1. Order a product as-is, directly through our online store checkout.
- Easy-peasy. Browse, select, and choose the usual stuff about size and colour. Checkout. Done. (and please make sure the right colour of shirt shows in your shopping cart.)
OR, use our 2-stage custom ordering method...make it personal
2. Choose an existing design from one of our custom design collections, but swap in YOUR OWN instrument, that you send us a photo of.
- STAGE ONE: Choose a design and send us an order form specifying what design/colour you’d like, and also upload a hi-res photo of your guitar that you’d like us to stick into the design instead of the one that's there. (see the YOUR GUITAR PHOTO page for requirements and tips for your picture) Note: There is a size limit for what you can upload at one time – 10MB. If your files total more than that, try sending in separate submissions. Only certain kinds of files are allowed – .jpg .jpeg .eps .pdf .png .svg
- STAGE TWO: A day or two after that, we’ll email you a notification that the design mock-up is available on our Custom Orders page, ready for you to buy online.
There are other things you can do, like, be creative and do it yourself...
3. Request a unique shirt that you send us a finished design file for.
- STAGE ONE: Send us a contact/request form indicating that you want us to print your design, specify what colour shirt you’d like, and attach a high-res PDF or PNG file. We’ll check it over and email you if there’s a problem.
Maximum print area is 12"w x 14"d
- STAGE TWO: If everything is good, we’ll soon email you a notification that the design mock-up is available on our Custom Orders page, ready for you to buy online.
OR go all out!
4. Hire us to design you one from scratch.
- STAGE ONE: Send us a contact/request form indicating that you want us to design a unique shirt for you, specify what colour shirt you’d like, and include the description, all the information, text and unique images (if you have them) that we need to have to create your design. We’ll review everything and email you a price quote for the job.
- STAGE TWO: If everything is good, we’ll invoice you for the design portion of the project up front. After payment is received we’ll get started, and email you a draft proof of the design. (2 sets of revisions will be included in the quoted price).
- STAGE THREE: The finished, approved mock-up will be available on our Custom Orders page, ready for you to buy online in the usual way.
There’s no legal requirement for you to buy your custom shirt once it's posted to our Custom Orders page. When you do complete the purchase your custom shirt, we'll remove the file afterwards, so you'll be the only person in the world wearing that design.